By Ian Griffiths
After a dozen years of incremental adjustments, C# has turn into some of the most flexible programming languages on hand. With this finished advisor, you’ll research simply how strong the combo of C# 5.0 and .NET 4.5 might be. writer Ian Griffiths courses you thru C# 5.0 basics and teaches you innovations for development net and computer purposes, together with home windows 8-style apps.
Completely rewritten for skilled programmers, this booklet offers many code examples that can assist you paintings with the nuts and bolts of C# code, reminiscent of generics, dynamic typing, and the recent asynchronous programming gains. You’ll additionally wake up to hurry on XAML, ASP.NET, LINQ, and different .NET tools.
- Discover how C# helps primary coding gains akin to periods, different customized kinds, collections, and mistake handling
- Understand the variations among dynamic and static typing in C#
- Query and approach assorted info assets comparable to in-memory item types, databases, and XML files with LINQ
- Use .NET’s multithreading positive aspects to take advantage of your computer’s parallel processing capabilities
- Learn how the hot asynchronous language beneficial properties might help enhance program responsiveness and scalability
- Use XAML to create home windows 8-style, mobilephone, and vintage machine applications
By Eric Overfield,Rita Zhang,Oscar Medina,Kanwal Khipple
Pro SharePoint 2013 Branding and Responsive internet Development is the definitive reference at the applied sciences, instruments, and methods wanted for construction responsive web pages and functions with SharePoint 2013. The booklet makes a speciality of recommendations that offer the simplest browser adventure for the myriad of units, browsers, and monitor orientations and resolutions.
- SharePoint 2013 Server version
- Office 365 SharePoint on-line
- Expression mixture 2013
- Napa instruments for workplace and SharePoint improvement
- Visual Studio 2012
- HTML5 and CSS3
- SharePoint 2013 buyer item version
What youll learn
Through the context of establishing a whole web site on SharePoint 2013 from begin to end, readers will easy methods to mix SharePoint 2013 web pages administration gains and features with sleek website design and improvement talents. the main themes to be lined include:
- Design supervisor – this new characteristic permits net designers and builders to construct SharePoint branding templates utilizing usual HTML and CSS and convert the templates to SharePoint grasp pages. This opens up branding to a much broader viewers of designers who struggled with having to appreciate the complexity of SharePoint and ASP.NET grasp pages.
- Client item version – this selection relies on net provider applied sciences for interacting with server-side facts from client-side. this option has been prolonged considerably to aid the recent SharePoint software version, which seriously emphasizes client-side improvement. This ebook will supply complete assurance of using those up to date net provider applied sciences and the way they are often used to construct interactive web content.
- Device Channels – just like the functions supplied by way of HTML5 media queries, the hot channels potential permits SharePoint to discover patron units and browsers to load the correct grasp web page to supply a distinct browser adventure.
- Variations and Translation prone – SharePoint 2013 maintains to enhance gains and services for construction multi-lingual websites together with new aid for integration with expert translation carrier prone, or automatic translation internet companies.
- Term Set Navigation and search engine optimisation advancements – SharePoint 2013 now presents local help for SEO specifications resembling web page meta fields, in addition to a very new method of website navigation and human pleasant URLs by using controlled Metadata navigation.
Who this booklet is for
By Dean C. Wills
the second one and 3rd partsof the of the ebook are dedicated to a close deep-dive into C++ improvement to supply transparent info and recommendation approximately the right way to use the languageeffectively.
By Steve Fenton
Starting with an advent to the language and its positive factors, the e-book takes you thru a few of the significant good points of TypeScript extensive, from operating with the kind approach via object-orientation to realizing the runtime and the TypeScript compiler. The e-book then covers the various elements you want to ponder whilst working a TypeScript program within the browser, together with interacting with the DOM, making asynchronous requests, and dealing with worthwhile browser APIs, by means of an indication of server-side TypeScript utilizing the preferred Node.js framework.
What youll learn
- The key TypeScript language features
- How to paintings with the TypeScript style system
- How to move your object-orientation talents to TypeScript
- How to run TypeScript in an internet browser or on a server
Who this publication is for
By David Flanagan
By Mark Beckner
development a profitable health and wellbeing care claims processing EDI implementation in BizTalk Server may be complicated. judgements has to be made round tips on how to extract and put up information, the best way to map to the 837 EDI commonplace, and the way to adequately batch and bring information. If architected effectively, your BizTalk answer may be hugely effective, basic, and anything that may be controlled and prolonged for future years.
The themes during this e-book contain construction whole inbound and outbound strategies for 837 Institutional EDI record forms. furthermore, themes round 997/999 acknowledgements and similar rfile varieties are integrated. masking mapping, buying and selling associate configuration, AS2, SFTP, facts extraction, info routing, and batching, you can find this to be a goldmine of data to help you in a winning implementation.
What youll learn
1. effectively create HIPAA compliant 837 specialist implementations
2. construct absolutely operational inbound and outbound procedures utilizing AS2, SFTP, and FTP
3. combine with SQL Server, .NET Libraries, and different systems and technologies
4. strengthen maps, schemas, orchestrations and configure encrypted dossier delivery
5. Configure batching of records for numerous scenarios
Who this ebook is for
BizTalk 2010 builders, technical architects, and bosses of health and wellbeing Care businesses seeking to enforce BizTalk or EDI, BizTalk 2010
By Eugene Agafonov
- Rewritten and up to date to use the most recent C# 6 features
- Learn approximately multithreaded, asynchronous, and parallel programming via hands-on, code-first examples
- Use those recipes to construct quickly, scalable, and trustworthy purposes in C#
Multi-core processors are synonymous with computing pace and gear in ultra-modern international, that's why multithreading has turn into a key hindrance for C# builders. Multithreaded code is helping you create potent, scalable, and responsive applications.
This is an easy-to-follow advisor that would express you tricky programming difficulties in context. you are going to methods to remedy them with useful, hands-on, recipes. With those recipes, you could commence growing your individual scalable and trustworthy multithreaded purposes. ranging from studying what a thread is, we consultant you thru the fundamentals after which circulation directly to extra complex innovations corresponding to job parallel libraries, C# asynchronous capabilities, and lots more and plenty more.
Rewritten to the most recent C# specification, C# 6, and up-to-date with new and glossy recipes that will help you utilize the you have got on hand, this ebook may help you push the limits of what you concept attainable in C#.
What you'll learn
- Use C# 6.0 asynchronous language features
- Work with uncooked threads, synchronize threads, and coordinate their work
- Develop your individual asynchronous API with job Parallel Library
- Work successfully with a thread pool
- Scale up your server program with I/O threads
- Parallelize your LINQ queries with PLINQ
- Use universal concurrent collections
- Apply varied parallel programming patterns
- Use Reactive Extensions to run asynchronous operations and deal with their options
About the Author
Eugene Agafonov leads the advance division at ABBYY and lives in Moscow. He has over 15 years adventure in software program improvement, and he set to work with C# whilst it was once in beta model. he's a Microsoft MVP in ASP.NET on account that 2006, and he usually speaks at neighborhood software program improvement meetings, resembling DevCon Russia, approximately state-of-the-art applied sciences in glossy net and server-side software improvement. His major specialist pursuits are cloud-based software program structure, scalability, and reliability. Eugene is a giant fan of soccer and performs the guitar with an area rock band. you could achieve him at his own weblog, eugeneagafonov.com, or locate him on Twitter at @eugene_agafonov.
ABBYY is a world chief within the improvement of rfile acceptance, content material seize, and language-based applied sciences and strategies which are built-in around the whole details lifestyles cycle.
He is the writer of Multhreading in C# 5.0 Cookbook and gaining knowledge of C# Concurrency by means of Packt Publishing.
Table of Contents
- Threading Basics
- Thread Synchronization
- Using a Thread Pool
- Using the duty Parallel Library
- Using C# 6.0
- Using Concurrent Collections
- Using PLINQ
- Reactive Extensions
- Using Asynchronous I/O
- Parallel Programming Patterns
- There's More
By Sherif Talaat,Haijun Fu
Technology’s becoming rhythm is working speedier than earlier than, and company wishes have become extra complicated on a daily basis. So, it's time to study whatever new to aid overcome the problem. With PowerShell on your toolbox, you could simply practice many initiatives with much less time, attempt, and value. PowerShell is a necessary scripting know-how that permits the automation of process administration projects and the production of procedure administration tools.
"PowerShell 3.0 complicated management guide" comes with a suite of real-world situations and unique scripts that can assist you start with PowerShell, examine what PowerShell is, find out how to write the syntax, and construct your scripts, and the way to take advantage of and combine PowerShell with varied applied sciences, items, and tools.
This instruction manual begins with the fundamental issues of PowerShell, then introduces the hot positive factors in PowerShell 3.0. The e-book then is going via development PowerShell scripts, functionality, and constructing extensions like snap-ins and modules, and maintains with targeted examples displaying using PowerShell with various applied sciences and items to offer you a concept of PowerShell utilization within the genuine world.
This publication is a set of chosen real-world situations, special suggestions, and screenshots.
Who this booklet is for
If you're a procedure administrator who desires to automate repeated day-by-day projects and practice complicated management specifications in a well timed demeanour with much less attempt, then this is often the booklet for you.
In order to get the utmost advantage of this e-book you want to have a few simple scripting wisdom and stable management experience.
By Curtis D. Frye
Aprenda rapidamente a gerenciar, analisar e apresentar dados com o Excel 2013. Com a série Passo a Passo, você dita o ritmo – aprendendo o que precisa no momento em que precisa!
Crie fórmulas e aplique funções e filtros; Identifique tendências apresentando seus dados visualmente; mix dados de várias fontes e vincule planilhas; Execute análises complexas usando Tabelas Dinâmicas; Use macros para automatizar tarefas repetitivas; Trabalhe em colaboração e apresente planilhas online.
By Deepak Agarwal,Abhimanyu Singh
Over eighty potent recipes that can assist you remedy real-world Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations improvement problems
About This Book
- Learn all in regards to the improved functionalities of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations and grasp improvement top practices
- Develop robust initiatives utilizing new instruments and features
- Work via easy-to-understand recipes with step by step directions and necessary screenshots
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a Dynamics AX developer essentially fascinated by supplying time-proven purposes, then this e-book is for you. This booklet can also be excellent for those that are looking to elevate their programming talents above the newbie point, and while study the practical features of Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations. a few X++ coding adventure is expected.
What you'll Learn
- Explore info manipulation options in Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Build scripts to help information migration processes
- Organize info in Dynamics 365 for Operations forms
- Make customized lookups utilizing AOT types and dynamically generate them from X++ code
- Create a customized digital cost layout and method a seller fee utilizing it
- Integrate your software with Microsoft place of work Suite and different exterior structures utilizing a variety of approaches
- Export and import enterprise facts for additional distribution or analysis
- Improve your improvement potency and performance
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has much to provide builders. It permits them to customise and tailor their implementations to satisfy their organization's wishes. This improvement Cookbook may also help you deal with your organization or client ERP info and operations successfully. we begin off through exploring the idea that of information manipulation in Dynamics 365 for Operations. this can additionally assist you construct scripts to aid information migration, and enable you manage info in kinds. you'll how you can create customized lookups utilizing program item Tree varieties and generate them dynamically.
We also will convey you the way you could improve your software through the use of complex shape controls, and combine your process with different exterior structures. we'll assist you script and increase your person interface utilizing UI parts. This e-book can assist you examine program improvement from a enterprise technique point of view, and improve stronger ERP recommendations through studying and enforcing the easiest practices and techniques.
Style and approach
The booklet follows a pragmatic recipe-based process, concentrating on real-world eventualities and providing you with the entire info you want to construct a robust Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations implementation.