By Ciprian Adrian Rusen,Joli Ballew
By István Novák,Adam Granicz,Joydip Kanjilal,György Balássy,Attila Hajdrik,Mitchel Sellers,Gastón C. Hillar,Agnes Molnar
.NET four is Microsoft's most recent model in their middle programming platform, and visible Studio 2010 is the toolset that is helping write .NET four purposes. This complete source deals one-stop buying all you must understand to get efficient with .NET four. skilled writer and .NET guru Mitchel studies all of the vital new positive factors of .NET four, together with .NET charting and ASP.NET charting, ASP.NET dynamic facts and jQuery, and the addition of F# as a supported package deal language.
The expansive insurance is split into six particular elements for simple navigation, and addresses: visible Studio 2010, .NET four, ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language, and the hot F# language. a pragmatic technique and entire examples around out this much-needed reference.
- Focuses at the new and demanding gains of the newest model Microsoft's center programming platform-.NET 4-as good as visible Studio 2010, which lets you write .NET four applications
- Provides accomplished insurance divided into six elements: visible Studio 2010, .NET four, ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language, and the recent F# language
- Discusses visible Studio snippets and templates, .NET charting elements, the .NET framework and WPF, LINQ, and the Entity framework
- Explores numerous elements of visible simple 2010, resembling multi-line lambdas, auto-implemented homes, nullable not obligatory parameters, and more
This investigative examine .NET four and visible Studio 2010 may help you determine and isolate key parts which may profit you immediately.
By Tobias Weltner
Einsteiger finden sofort Zugang zur PowerShell. Autodidaktisch erworbene Vorkenntnisse werden komplettiert und vertieft. Profis entdecken unzählige wertvolle Hinweise, Praxistipps und »Best Practices« für professionelles und sicheres Skripten.
Aus dem Inhalt:
■ Schnelleinstieg: PowerShell-Grundlagen und rasche Erfolge mit interaktiven Kommandos
■ PowerShell-Skripte, Sicherheitseinstellungen und digitale Signaturen
■ Durchdachter Einsatz der objektorientierten Pipeline
■ Textoperationen, Parsing und Reguläre Ausdrücke
■ Mit Objekten und Typen direkt auf das .NET Framework zugreifen
■ Wiederkehrende Aufgaben als eigene Befehle in Modulen verfügbar machen
■ Mit PowerShellGet Module und Skripte zentral verwalten
■ Prozessübergreifendes Debugging, Fehlerbehandlung und Logging
■ Abgesicherte Fernzugriffe und Sicherheitsstrategien (JEA)
■ Hintergrundjobs, Multithreading und Performancesteigerung
■ Workflows und wanted nation Configuration (DSC)
■ Benutzeroberflächen mit WPF gestalten
■ Professionelles Test-Driven improvement (TDD) mit Pester
By James Serra,Bill Anton
About This Book
- Empowers a hugely visible layout experience
- Increase productiveness and proactive intelligence via operational or advert hoc reports
- Reporting with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 will hide the entire good points of SSRS and tool View and should offer a step by step lab task to get you constructing reviews in a short time. you are going to examine the strengths and weaknesses of every software so that you comprehend the simplest software to exploit for a number of the reporting eventualities you'll encounter.
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a BI developer, advisor, or architect who needs to profit how one can use SSRS and gear View, and need to appreciate the easiest use for every instrument, then this ebook gets you up and working speedy. No past adventure is needed with both tool!
What you are going to Learn
- Get to grips with reporting situations that describe the easiest reporting software to use
- Follow the step by step routines to construct a file in SSRS and gear View
- Visualize and have interaction with information in daring new methods with energy View
- Generate experiences fast utilizing intuitive interfaces
- Create self-service experiences with a wide selection of formats
Reporting with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 will disguise all of the gains of SSRS and gear View and may supply a step by step lab job that can assist you increase studies very quickly.
Starting with the adaptation among common and self- carrier reporting, this e-book covers the most gains and performance provided in SQL Server Reporting prone 2012 together with a breakdown of the record elements, improvement event, extensibility, and safeguard. additionally, you will learn how to organize and use strength View inside Excel and SharePoint and attach to a tabular version in addition to a multidimensional version. The e-book presents real-life reporting situations that aid to explain whilst these situations are discussing normal reporting, during which case SSRS is the best option, and once they are discussing self-service reporting, within which case strength View is the simplest choice.
This booklet may have you growing stories in SSRS and tool View in no time!
By Sara Ford,Zain Naboulsi
Expert suggestion that will help you paintings smarter and elevate your productiveness with visible Studio.
Take a close look at visible Studio—and research useful recommendations that can assist you paintings extra successfully. This absolutely revised and accelerated model of Visual Studio assistance: 251 how you can increase Your Productivity incorporates a finished selection of assistance and shortcuts for operating with the code editor, visible designers, searches, debugger, and different positive factors in visible Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010. you are going to achieve invaluable insights for utilizing this IDE—no subject what your adventure point.
Discover tips on how to:
- Change improvement settings and keyboard mappings to optimize your potency
- Save time starting up a brand new undertaking via developing customized templates
- Uncover secrets and techniques for operating with the toolbox, instructions, and window layouts
- Work with documents in additional functional methods, corresponding to utilizing the dossier Tab Channel
- Use the Editor extra successfully with pointers on settling on and manipulating code
- Apply recommendations to assist decrease the time you spend debugging code
- Create visible Studio extensions to extend your improvement productiveness
By Matt Katzer
Moving to workplace 365 takes a centred examine the very most recent in place of work 365 migration most sensible practices, with a spotlight at the wishes of senior managers, IT managers and others eager about key judgements whilst relocating their company to the cloud.
Based on well known chapters in his first ebook, Office 365: Migrating and dealing with what you are promoting within the Cloud (Apress Open, co-authored with Don Crawford), writer Matt Katzer revises and expands on his unique fabric to deliver you the very newest tips on making plans equipment, administration top practices, group of workers judgements and migration and upkeep expenditures, in addition to fresh fabric on probably the most very important and leading edge concerns whilst relocating your small business to the cloud: securing corporation info, and riding social collaboration within the workplace.
Cloud know-how presents an important chance for a corporation to lessen IT expenditures, and to enhance productiveness with elevated cellular entry, easier management, higher safeguard, and company social collaboration. these companies that embody the benefits of the cloud will obtain large rewards in greater safety, productiveness and reduce overall expense of possession over these companies that decide to forget about it. The problem for these charged with enforcing Microsoft place of work 365 is to maximise those benefits with minimum disruption to their association. Moving to workplace 365 offers sensible assist in relocating your enterprise to the cloud and covers the safety, making plans, migration and the follow-on administration of the place of work 365 cloud prone, with an emphasis on securing your company info within the cloud.
What youll learn
- Overview of the place of work 365 cloud defense version and most sensible practices to use while securing your enterprise within the cloud
- Overview of Microsoft place of work 365's operation and utilization for any measurement firm
- Proven tools for making plans and minimizing disruption
- Step-by-step migration plan
- How to enhance enterprise collaboration and productiveness through development a social company
- Office 365 website administration suggestion for IT directors and enterprise owners
Who this booklet is for
Business vendors, CIO/CTOs and IT managers who've accountability for the IT wishes in their company. those humans want sophisticated reference info on cloud safety, easy set-up and configuration in their workplace 365 deployment, and best-practice-driven guideline on handling and troubleshooting their place of work 365 systems.
By David Slager
- How to create notable visualizations of your data
- Easy and actual equipment for coming into data
- How to extract simply the data you will have from imported info, and manage it and structure it how you want
- Export your effects to different courses or proportion with others within the cloud
- Organize, Summarize, clear out, and Consolidate your info in virtually any means imaginable
- Audit, Validate and defend your Data
Who This e-book Is For
By Rick Kiessig
Ultra-Fast ASP.NET 4.5 provides a realistic method of construction quick and scalable sites utilizing ASP.NET and SQL Server. as well as a wealth of information, tips and secrets and techniques, you can find recommendation and code examples for all degrees of your software, together with the customer, caching, IIS 7.5, ASP.NET 4.5, threads, consultation nation, SQL Server 2012 (otherwise referred to as Denali), research companies, infrastructure and operations. through employing writer Rick Kiessig's ultra-fast method of your initiatives, you’ll squeeze each final ounce of functionality from your code and infrastructure—giving your website unequalled velocity.
instead of drowning you in techniques, Ultra-Fast ASP.NET 4.5 provides and explains particular high-impact options and demonstrates them with targeted examples. utilizing this data, you'll soon be construction high-performance sites that scale simply as your web site grows.
- Apply the most important ideas to help you construct Ultra-Fast and Ultra-Scalable internet sites.
- Identify functionality traps (such as with consultation country) and tips on how to keep away from them.
- Put into perform an end-to-end systems-based method of website functionality and scalability, which include every thing from the browser and the community to caching, back-end operations, infrastructure, and your software program improvement technique.
What youll learn
- A mind set approximately functionality matters that can assist you receive actual effects.
- How to use key ideas to help you construct ultra-fast and ultra-scalable sites.
- How to exploit the ultra-fast method of be quickly in a number of dimensions. You’ll haven't in simple terms speedy pages but in addition quick alterations, quickly fixes, quick deployments and extra.
- Techniques which are getting used by way of many of the world's greatest sites.
- How to constitution your HTML and CSS to create pages that load ultra-fast.
- Tips for utilizing Ajax and IIS 7.5 to enhance the functionality of your website.
- How to take advantage of accomplished caching in any respect ranges to carry content material quicker.
- Tips and methods for optimizing your ASP.NET and SQL Server code for functionality and scalability.
- How to exploit research companies to dump your relational database.
- Why many websites that serve person pages quick aren't scalable.
- How to prevent universal pitfalls that could have an adversarial effect in your site’s functionality, either now and because it grows.
- How to use an end-to-end systems-based method of site functionality and scalability, which include every little thing from the browser and the community to caching, back-end operations, infrastructure, and your software program improvement strategy.
Who this e-book is for
This ebook can be important for intermediate to complicated builders and designers who are looking to increase the functionality in their ASP.NET-based sites. a few wisdom of ASP.NET, SQL Server, and IIS is thought. instance code is equipped in C#. skilled net builders who've lately moved from Java or personal home page to .NET will locate plenty of priceless and engaging info. This ebook may also be invaluable for non-developers who've a technical curiosity in what makes an internet site speedy. specifically, if you’re concerned with site operations, checking out, or administration, you'll find the various principals and matters that your improvement groups could be addressing, besides demonstrations that aid force the issues domestic.
By David Gaynes
For many .NET programmers, Node.js represents a brand new solution to construct high-traffic web content and purposes. Now there’s a realistic, concise creation to Node.js particularly for Microsoft builders. David Gaynes publications you thru the complete Node.js improvement technique. utilizing Microsoft visible Studio examples, he addresses every little thing from establishing servers and authorization via providing wealthy CSS pages choked with photos and data-driven content material. Gaynes basically explains Node.js’s async version, coding procedure, request/response paradigm, website constitution, info administration, safety, and extra. This fast advisor may also help you follow your hard-won .NET abilities to Node.js.
Expert information displaying you ways to:
- Choose, arrange, and configure the instruments you must construct Node.js ideas in visible Studio
- Work with callback services and the Node.js asynchronous programming model
- Set up a Node.js undertaking and use what you recognize approximately MVVM and MVC patterns
- Control the complete Node.js request/response existence cycle
- Establish website constitution, routes, and entry to static resources
- Manage facts via caching, kinds, IO recommendations, and dossier uploads
- Integrate information from Microsoft SQL Server and different databases
- Use Passport to combine uncomplicated, versatile authentication
By Mark Beckner,Kishore Dharanikota
BizTalk 2013 Recipes presents ready-made strategies to BizTalk Server 2013 builders. The recipes within the publication prevent the trouble of constructing your personal strategies to universal difficulties which were solved repeatedly over. The suggestions display sound perform, the results of well-deserved knowledge through those that have long gone prior to.
provided in a step by step structure with transparent code examples and factors, the strategies in BizTalk 2013 Recipes assist you benefit from new positive aspects and deeper functions in BizTalk Server 2013. Youll discover ways to combine your strategies with the cloud, configure BizTalk on Azure, paintings with digital facts interchange (EDI), and install the growing to be variety of adapters for integrating with the several platforms and applied sciences that you'll come across.
Youll locate recipes overlaying the entire middle parts: schemas, maps, orchestrations, messaging and more. BizTalk Server 2013 is Microsofts market-leading platform for orchestrating approach movement throughout disparate functions. BizTalk 2013 Recipes is your key to unlocking the complete strength of that platform.
What youll learn
- Automate company techniques throughout diverse structures on your firm.
- Build, try out, and set up advanced maps and schemas.
- Implement the company principles engine (BRE).
- Develop enterprise job tracking (BAM) suggestions.
- Manage digital facts interchange (EDI) with buying and selling companions.
- Monitor and troubleshoot computerized strategies.
- Deploy BizTalk to Azure and construct cloud established ideas.
Who this publication is for
BizTalk 2013 Recipes is aimed toward builders operating in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013. skilled BizTalk builders will locate nice price within the details round new performance within the 2013 liberate resembling that for cloud established integrations. these fresh to BizTalk will delight in the transparent examples of middle performance that aid them know the way top to layout and installation BizTalk Server recommendations.