By Paul Rosenberg
The 2002 NEC is here-but what do the alterations suggest for you at the task? This easy-to-follow interpretive consultant walks you article through article during the 2002 Code, clarifying phrases, explaining new criteria, highlighting compliance matters, and supplying sensible worksite advice. it is the one reference you want to make experience of the NEC-and determine every one task will get performed through the book.
* understand the foundations for wiring layout, security, tools, and materials
* establish criteria that follow for normal use equipment
* realize what the Code says approximately electric requisites for carrier stations, commercial vegetation, health and wellbeing care amenities, and different precise occupancies
* know about targeted gear utilized in workplace walls, details know-how platforms, pools, and more
* study emergency platforms, handheld remote control circuits, optical fiber cables, and different designated conditions
* comprehend new criteria for modern-day communications systems
Read or Download Audel Guide to the 2002 National Electrical Code (Audel Technical Trades Series) PDF
Similar construction technology books
This article grants an in-depth description of the tactic, built to avoid liquefaction, within which soil used for reclamation is first taken care of by way of including a small quantity of cement.
Antje Junghans verdeutlicht die Lebenszykluskosten von Maßnahmen zur Energieeinsparung und zeigt die auf einfache Weise zu ermittelnden Alternativen auf. In einem Praxistest wurde die Funktionsfähigkeit des Modells nachgewiesen.
State of the art applied sciences, finance, and implementation for real-world renewable strength garage purposes Plan, fund, and effectively enforce renewable strength garage tasks utilizing the professional details contained during this entire advisor. eco-friendly electricity garage: technology and Finance for overall Fossil gasoline Substitution completely explains the theories and applied sciences utilized in the various other forms of electrical strength garage besides pertinent economics, criminal, and financing details.
This e-book presents introductory technical assistance for civil engineers and different expert engineers and development managers drawn to excavation paintings through floor blasting. here's what is discussed:1. INTRODUCTION2. BLASTING PATTERNS3. basic ROCK REMOVAL4. EXCAVATION FOR keep watch over OF ROCK SURFACES5.
- Faber & Kell's Heating & Air-conditioning of Buildings
- The Construction of Houses: Volume 1
- Improving Concrete Quality
- Tout savoir avant de faire construire (Les cahiers du bricolage) (French Edition)
- 2012 International Building Code Handbook
Extra resources for Audel Guide to the 2002 National Electrical Code (Audel Technical Trades Series)